Welcome to SugarFree-Recipes.com!
Sugar Free Strawberry Cake
2 c. Splenda
1 (3 ounce) package sugar free strawberry flavored gelatin
1 cup butter, softened
4 eggs (room temperature)
2 3/4 cups sifted cake flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease two 9 inch round cake pans and then flour them lightly.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, Splenda, and dry strawberry gelatin until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in eggs one at a time, mixing well after adding each one.
5. Combine the flour and baking powder and stir into the batter alternately with the milk.
6. Blend in the vanilla and strawberry puree.
7. Divide the batter evenly between the prepared cake pans.
8. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
9. Remove cakes and allow them to cool in their pans over a wire rack for about 10 minutes
10. Tap cakes out to cool completely.
* For a cake frosting you can either top with sugar free Cool Whip and strawberries or visit our sugar free frosting recipes. Whichever one you try, this sugar free cake is delicious!
1 cup whole milk, room temperature
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup strawberry puree made from frozen or fresh strawberries
1 tbs. Splenda