Welcome to SugarFree-Recipes.com!
Sugar Free Dirt Dessert
3 dozen sugar free oreos
2 pkgs (3.4 oz each) sugar free vanilla pudding
1 tub sugar free whipped topping
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 c. Splenda
1 pkg. cream cheese at room temperature
1 pkg. sugar free gummi worms
1. Crumble the cookies in a food processor.
2. Prepare sugar free pudding according to the package directions and fold in the sugar free whipped topping.
3. Combine the butter, Splenda, and cream cheese in a separate mixing bowl and beat at medium speed until smooth.
4. Fold into the pudding and whipped topping mixture.
5. Set aside 1 1/2 cups of cookie crumbs and spoon about 1/3 of the remaining crumbs into a bowl.
6. Spread about 1/3 of the pudding mixture over the cookie crumb layer and then repeat layers twice.
7. Place sugar free gummi worms in then top with the reserved crumbs.
7. Cover and chill dirt dessert for about 4 hours.