Welcome to SugarFree-Recipes.com!
Sugar Free Brownies
1 1/2 cups (9oz) sugar free chocolate chips
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
1 oz Splenda
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1tsp. baking powder
1 cup walnuts roughly chopped (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. and grease a 8x10 in. baking pan.
2. Melt chocolate and butter over gently simmering water in seperate pan. You can also melt in the microwave for 2 minutes.
3. Beat the eggs in a bowl slowly adding the Splenda (or preferred sweetener) until combined.
5. Beat in the melted chocolate mixture; add flour and baking powder until combined.
6. Put in pan spreading mixture into the corners.
7. Bake the sugar free brownies for 15 mins. or untils surface is set. Put in fridge until cool.