Welcome to SugarFree-Recipes.com!
Peanut Butter Cup Recipe
5 oz unsweetened chocolate
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
3/4 cup powdered erythritol
concentrated liquid Splenda preferred equal to 1 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1. Heat cream and the rest of ingredients excluding the filling. Turn off the heat and add chocolate. Let chocolate stand in cream until melted - stir occasionally. When chocolate is all melted, the mixture should be fairly thick. Adjust sweetener to your taste and until sweet enough.
2. Meanwhile, mix together the ingredients for the filling. Make sure it's not too sticky. It it is then use a little more almond flour or erythritol in it. It needs to be easy to form without it sticking to your hands. Add sweetener and salt to taste.
3. Put heaping tablespoons of chocolate into the mini muffin tin. You may need to push out a place in the center and spread the chocolate even around the sides. The peanut butter will push it up the sides if it isn't thick enough to do this.
4. Form the peanut butter into smaller balls and push them into the chocolate while pushing the top so it's flat.
5. Put the whole thing in the refrigerator and chill for half about half an hour.
6. Remove from fridge and put hot water over the bottom of the pan for just a few seconds to loosen the chocolate.
7. Take a thin knife (plastic works well) and insert it at the edge of the cups. You may need to run over hot water until the sugar free peanut butter cups become loose enough to pop out.
1/2 c. peanut butter (freshly ground is preferred)
1 c. almond meal/flour
concentrated liquid Splenda equal to 1 c. sugar
Dash of salt